Monday, October 5, 2009

Classifieds

Sandra Wallace is moving into an apartment. She has a dog that is 15 years old, black, 15lbs Docson (Sorry, don't know how to spell it). She can't keep it and doesn't want to take it to the pound. Does anyone want the dog? Sandra's phone number is: 773-0615

Free Couch! I have a dark green leather-like couch with recliner, massager w/heat and phone. It is pretty well worn, but still usable and very comfortable. If you know someone who could use it or have questions/would like to see it, please call me at 326-4258
Thanks, Patti Wilks

I have a microwave/hood combo that goes above a cooktop to give away. It is stainless steel and is three years old and works great. If you're interested, send me an email at laurasheppert@msn.com or call me at 576-5105.
Thanks!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment